Best-Ever Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you’ve never had Buffalo Chicken Dip, you are seriously missing out. It’s creamy, cheesy, spicy, chickeny goodness. This is my go-to recipe when I need to bring something to a party and it is the PERFECT snack to enjoy during the Superbowl. I promise it won’t last long, so you might want to make a double batch.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 cans white meat chunk chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded)
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese
- ½ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce (more or less to taste)
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing. Mix until creamy.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan and cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cook for another 5 minutes.
I like to eat the buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips but if you want a healthier alternative, you can substitute low fat cream cheese, forgo the ranch dressing, and eat the dip with celery, cauliflower, and carrots.